One of my friends made a similar journal before, I thought I'd make my own...
- When I was a really little child, I thought I could see dinosaurs at the zoo.
- When I was a child, I didn't play with dolls. I prefered to roll toy cars, smashing them in the wall.
But my favourite games were computer games, and playing them had been my hobby until the age of 12.
- I had no idea who Sonic, Mario, Link, Megaman, Sailor Moon, Kirby and many other greatly famous characters were until I got into the Internet. I learned about most of these characters while browsing this site.
- I've never flown in my dreams. I usually walked in towns similar to mine, played computer games or fell into the abyss. Most of my dreams are about school now.
- When I was a child, I found Tex Avery's cartoons much funnier than I do now, though I didn't understand many gags. My favourite character was Screwy Squirrel, I sometimes repeated his quirks in kindergarten. I liked the Wolf (he scared me in "Blitz Wolf" and "One Ham's Family" though), I even smashed my head into pillows while watching him smash his head into things, and in Grades 1-2 I howled and whistled at the boys from my class like the Wolf and ran after them. I was so energetic I could easily run through the whole corridor twice! Now I trudge and can't run half the circle around school without panting.
- I hate my pre-late 2012 art, especially parodies and gore.
- I drew a naked woman at school in Grade 3...
Don't worry, I wasn't punished.
- Some of the games I played during my childhood were (random order): "Wunderkind Plus" (Russian game by Nikita Ltd), "Stinky and Beaver", "Asterix and Obelix XXL" (my dad helped me with this one
), "Barbie Explorer", "Happy Birthday 2" (never played the first part. Russian, by Nikita Ltd, it's about Winnie the Pooh), "Finding Nemo", "Volshebnyj Sunduk" (Russian, by Buka), "Petz 5", "Planeta Chisel dlya Malyshej" (Russian, by Buka), "Pyatachok i Raznye Zveri" (Russian, by Buka), "The Cat in the Hat" (2003), "Need for Speed 3" and "DemonStar".
- I'm the only one in my class who still watches cartoons
- Remember I said I started drowning in a pool once in 2011? I tried to swim without inflatable armbands, and, well... My mother had to save me.
- I may seem kinda optimistic and friendly here, but if you saw me at school, you wouldn't recognise me... You would see a glum short girl in dark uniform, who has a low-pitched groany voice, who gets upset and scared easily...
- I waste a lot of time writing comments, descriptions and journals because I sometimes enjoy it.
- I tried drawing Rule 34.
- The first fetish I got into was... the uniform fetish.
- I don't like drawing characters' heads in the front or profile view. It's usually 3/4 or something more complicated.
- I tend to like characters that are funny, cartoony, have a big nose and/or moustache.
- We had several pets: a mouse, a guinea pig (they died because of my fault), several golden fishes (it's been long since they died), two cats (we gave away one of them when I was very young, the other one died a few years ago) and a ferret (also died a few years ago).
- I usually learn from my mistakes, and I make them a lot! Both in reality and in the Internet! This is why I'm rarely happy.
- The first Windows version I used was Windows 98. I've been using the computer since I was 3 years old.
- The things I love to use in my art are dark backgrounds, epic expressions (I suck at making them now) and faces in 3/4 view.
- I was incredibly immature when I was 11-12. At the age of 13 I thought hating popular things and making fun of them was cool, as well as drawing bloody violence. I eventually changed my mind in 2012 on popular things, but I began hating yaoi and yuri, and started making fetish art. In 2013 I stopped drawing violence and gore and got used to yaoi and yuri.
- I like getting Mentioned (except when my pony bases are used).
- I plan to become an animation artist when I grow up.
- I love puns.
- I don't like political jokes. I don't like American anti-Nazi propaganda cartoons as much as I used to,
and Adolf Wolf is just an eyecandy for me.
- I'm a slow thinker. So slow that I don't know what else to write.